How to order ID06 cards and how to benefit from being a Nexus customer.
- Log in to our order portal.
Is your company not registered for a Nexus ID06 account yet? Register here.
Do you not have login details for the order portal? Ask your company signatory or another authorized purchaser to log in and add you as a purchaser.
(If you prefer to order the cards via a paper form, you find it here.)
- To order a new ID06 card, click on “Place a new order.”
You order one card at a time – if you want to order more cards, you go through the ordering process for each card you want to order.
- Proceed through the ordering process and fill in the information about the intended cardholder. You also choose which validity period you want the card to have (if the intended cardholder is not a Swedish citizen, you might need to choose a shorter validity period, see details here).
- Choose one of the following alternatives of how you want to give us the photo of the intended cardholder:
- Upload an image on the intended cardholder. Here is a list of the requirements the photo must meet.
- Buy a photo code, which the intended card holder brings to a Nexus-connected photo booth. Learn how it works.
- Order optional accessories for the card such as card holders, lanyards or yo-yos.
- Confirm your order. You get to see a picture of what the ID06 card will look like.
- Choose how quickly you want the card – we offer three different options:
- Regular order
The card is sent by first class mail from Nexus within six business days (if you order 15 cards or more immediately after one another, they will be sent together in a business package). PostNord’s handling time is added.
- Priority order
If you place your order before noon on a business day, we will send the card by first class mail on the same day (if you order 15 cards or more immediately after one another, they will be sent together in a business package). PostNord’s handling time is added. More information is available here.
- Express delivery in Stockholm
You can pick up the card in Telefonplan in Stockholm within 1 business hour after you place the order. More information is available here.
- Accept the order.
The order will be charged according to the current contract and the invoice will be sent to the billing address stated at the time the ID06 account was registered.
For prices, see our price list.
How to benefit from being a Nexus customer:
In our easy-to-use ordering portal, you can do a range of other things besides ordering new ID06 cards, including:
- View the status of your orders and cards.
- Lock cards.
- Reactivate locked cards.
- Order a new identical card if the validity period is about to end, or if the card is lost.
- Add purchasers and change their data.
If you need help, the Nexus ID06 team is available 7:00–16:00 all business days – do not hesitate to contact us!
3/4 of all ID06 cards are ordered from Nexus – here we list 16 reasons why most people choose us as their ID06 provider.